What influences your customers' purchase decision?
This study helps to better understand the factors that affect consumers' eyeglass and lens purchasing decisions. The survey measures the importance of POP displays, promotions, input from friends/family, and sales assistance. It also assesses consumers' input about the overall buying experience and the use of vision care insurance. Feb 2014 data. Six years of data trended.
Now downloadable immediately after purchase!
2014 Consumer Patterns: Contents
- Did you purchase your eyeglasses at the same location or retailer at which you had your eyes examined?
- Did you know which optical retailer you would purchase the eyeglasses from before starting to shop and look for them?
- Did you purchase your eyeglasses from the retailer you first walked into when looking for eyeglasses that time?
- Approximately how many optical retailers did you walk into before purchasing the eyeglasses?
- Approximately how long in minutes and hours (including multiple trips), did you spend in the optical retail location from which you purchased the eyeglasses before making your selection? (Please include consultation with the dispenser, but do not include time spent for an eye exam.)
Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or higher version is required in order to view the document. Download Acrobat Reader