Census ProCount is a database of approximately 35,000 optical locations in the U.S. Includes independents and chains with up to 50 locations that dispense.
This database contains:
• Practice/Company Name
• Address, City, State, Zip
• Estimated Annual Retail Sales
• Location Focus
• Demographic data on the zip code the location is in
Use Census ProCount for:
- Sales force analysis
- Prospecting lists
- Penetration analysis
- Sales territory organization
- ...and more
*slices of the data are available at a per record fee
- The Census data is provided via download link as an MS Excel file.